I hold a B.S. in Finance and an M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction in Educational Technology - both from the University of Delaware - it's a great school with world class faculty and programs! Another nice benefit of living here is the value of and education from the University of Delaware - which has classes nearby in Georgetown, Delaware and has life-long learning programs too.
I previously earned a number of accolades for my performance and contributions in the Financial and Educational fields including
- Graduation from a Fortune 100 Management Program
- Development of a National Curriculum at the Community College level in partnership with the U.S. Department of Labor
- Presentation of that Curriculum at a National Technology Conference
- Advisement of Adult College Students
- Task Force Participation at the Delaware Department of Education
- A past State Board Member for the Delaware Congress of Parents and Teachers
- Volunteer and site manager for Read-a-Loud Delaware.
- Instructor at The James Farm for the Center for Inland Bays and
- Served on their Capital Campaign Committe for their beautiful new center at the Indian River Inlet
- Worked with faculty at the University of Delaware creating Online Courses
- Developed Web Resources and Trained Faculty in small groups for UD and Del Tech
I have had award winning years every year since 2006.
I have found the truth in the wisdom that you get what you give - I GIVE quality service and information and I GET great results for my clients.
Thank you to all of our clients for the confidence and trust they have shown in us.
If you are buying or selling Real Estate in the Delaware or Maryland Beach Resort Area - you should be our client too!
Call me today and let's talk.